BU Graduate Internship Opportunities
A chance for Bournemouth University students to experience working in a digital agency. Blue Thirst is a digital marketing agency that focuses on Ecommerce. They have a great list of clients that are all very committed to growing the digital sides of their business, including B&Q, Oswald Bailey, Boys Stuff and Lily’s Kitchen.
They are very much looking for interns who want to work in the industry. In turn for your hard work they are willing to offer training, showing you many digital ropes and if you are good at what you do there is the chance of employment at the end of the program.
They currently have 4 placement opportunities:
Graduate Internship – PPC Executive
Break into the world of paid marketing. Work on Google Adwords, Bing Ads as well as promoted Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and GCN campaigns. Must be good with numbers, percentages and Microsoft exec wiz!
Graduate Internship – Data Analyst
Do you love numbers? I mean really love numbers!? Data analysts are the back bone of our organisation. If you can interpret data and are of god status with Microsoft Excel please contact us.
Graduate Internship – Social Media Executive
Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Linkedin, Quora, VK, these are where the ideal social media executive hands out. We want to take you and with the help of data from our data analysis teams build ground breaking social profiles for our clients
Graduate Internship – Marketing SEO Front End Developer
Can you code? Do you know the difference between your HTML & CSS? Played with python? On Ruby on rails? Bit flash with flash. We have a job for you!
The Santander Internship programme is available for final year students and graduates (graduated within the last 2 years) from Bournemouth University. The internships are for 3 months with a monthly wage of £1000.
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition