How To Build A £1m Creative Agency
Dinner with like-minded agency owners. Insight from industry leaders.
An event for CEOs, directors & shareholders of Creative Agencies – Digital, Web, Marketing, PR, SEO, Design, Social Media & Full Service Agencies
If you’re an agency owner looking to get the inside track on how to build a £1m turnover agency, you’re invited to join The Agency Collective, a group of ambitious agency owners that meet quarterly for dinner, insight & support – all focused on helping you build a £1m agency.
The dinner groups aren’t just about great food, nice wine and interesting company. They’re focused on helping you grow. We’ve created a programme that will help you do just that, including:
How to find and nurture talent
50 cost-effective ways to generate new business for your agency
How to run profitable projects…… every time
Killer Cash Flow Management, including 20 ways to get cash in when you really need it!
How to scale – breaking through the key turnover barriers – £250k, £500k, £750k, £1m
Building value in your agency
This isn’t stuff from textbooks, it’s from agency owners that have been there, seen it and done it. The programme has been designed by Spencer Gallagher & Pete Hoole, who built a digital agency from scratch, grew it & sold it. Spencer & Pete now advise other digital agencies on how they can achieve similar super-fast growth. Click here to read Spencer’s story.
The group will be lead by Steve Radjen from CDD. Steve has already built his own £1m turnover agency and will guide you through his personal journey and what he learned along the way.
With The Agency Collective, you’re not alone on your growth journey. Through the group you’ll find support from other like-minded agency owners, who’ll be able to help you with your challenges by sharing their own ideas and experiences.
Timings for each dinner
– 6pm – Drinks & networking with other ambitious agency owners
– 7pm – Dinner & presentations
– 10.30pm – Conversations at the bar until late…
Follow this link to book: https://london-oct-2013.eventbrite.co.uk/
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition