Business owners spend time on non-core activities
The average business owner spends a third of their day on non-priority tasks, according to research published by Ingenious Britain. According to the research, business owners and managers believe their priority is to retain clients, and that their biggest challenges are growth and winning new business. However, rather than focusing on these, many are drawn instead into operational tasks such as managing human resources and finance.
Click here to read more on this story.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop