Why business support is important…
Why is seeking support and advice for your new business important?
- 4/5ths of SMEs want to grow but only a third will achieve this ambition
- Use of external advice can help firms achieve their ambition – 6 in10 of those using strategic advice believe it has improved their business performance
- Of SME employers using advice in 2012 only 6% felt that it had not met their needs
- Yet fewer than 50% of SME employers seek external advice
(Dept. for Business Innovation and Skills Roadshow, 2013)
Sounding^Board is a free service which provides an opportunity for you to chat with us about the specific needs of your business and consider appropriate sources of business support. Contact Mark Painter on 01202 963547 or email@example.com to find out more.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop