Consultation on tax relief for creative industries has been launched!
The Government has announced plans to introduce tax relief schemes for the animation, high-end TV and video games production sectors. The tax breaks are aimed at reducing the trend for UK productions to be made overseas. A consultation on the proposals has been launched by the Treasury, which is seeking views from individuals, businesses and industry representatives.
To find out more or get involved with the consultation follow the link to:
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop