Creative England Business Loans
Creative England are supporting digital creative companies to finance business growth through the provision of interest-free loans.
Creative England Business Loans will help fuel the growth of the fastest growing sector in the UK economy, financing business expansion and new products which will lead to the creation of new, high-quality jobs.
Businesses based in the North, the Midlands and the South West of England will be able to apply for a loan of between £60,000 and £150,000 which is then repaid over 3 years. The loan repayments in the first year are minimal followed by 24 equal repayments over the final 2 years. The loan must be matched 50:50 with other finance, sourced by the company.
Creative England Business Loans are funded through the new Creative England Growth Programme, a £4.2m programme funded by the Regional Growth Fund. Two previous loan funds have been so successful and heavily over-subscribed that the decision has been taken to increase the loan funding available from £1,000,000 to £1,500,000.
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. To find out more and apply please visit: http://www.creativeengland.co.uk/index.php/portfolio/business-support/#business_loans
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition