Creative Industry Survey: The Results!
Here’s the eagerly-anticipated results of the nationwide survey of the Creative Industry, conducted in February 2014 by The Wow Company. Thanks to everyone who took part and helped. The results are really rather interesting!
It is great to see lots of confidence out there with 76% of respondents planning to grow turnover by more than 11% in 2014. It seems you really value business events – other than by word of mouth, 62% of respondents say networking is their primary way of picking up new clients. Using Linked In is next at 56% – make sure you keep up to date with the CfE events by visiting our events page!
Repondents felt relationships with colleges and unviersities was the third most effective way of recruitment – how can Universities do more to help businesses fill their skills gaps? Let us know what you think!
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition