Creatives admit their weaknesses lie in commercial skills
Only one fifth of creative industry executives in the UK feel that they excel in business and financial forecasting, according to a sector survey commissioned by innovation charity Nesta.
However, only 10% would make help with financial planning a priority if they were given the support of a business mentor.
Creative firms identified their main qualities as idea generation and the ability to meet the client’s brief, with 59% reporting that their creative abilities were their best asset when conducting business in the UK.
Read more on this survey at: http://www.nesta.org.uk/news_and_features/news/assets/features/ambitious_creatives_lack_business_and_financial_focus
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition