Department for International Trade ‘Ready for Export’ Workshop
Are you an SME looking for new ways to grow your business? A forthcoming Department for International Trade ‘Ready for Export’ Workshop could help you to learn how to access new markets and create an action plan to start selling overseas.
This interactive workshop will cover the vital steps you should take to start selling your products/services internationally. Step by step, Trade Advisers with years of commercial experience will take you through the most important export topics in a series of separate sessions enabling you to:
- be inspired by success stories in the south West and understand what it takes to win new business overseas
- build confidence and the capability to export
- clarify and set realistic export goals
- develop an understanding of the key areas for business and personal development within international trade
- critically reflect on and examine your export readiness and identify any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- learn about the Export For Growth key services and how they can help you with your export plans
- begin to create a solid 6-12 month action plan for export growth
The action plan that you create during this one day course could form the basis for follow up support from the Department for International Trade with an International Trade Adviser.
‘Such an incredible wealth of knowledge and resources tailored to our requirements’ – Angela Hall, Barefaced Bee
‘Even as an experienced business person, I learned loads and everything was explained clearly making it very motivational!’ – Barbara Cox, Mr. Lee’s Noodles
When: 24th January 2017, 09:30 – 16:30
Location: Thistle Poole Hotel, The Quay, Poole, BH15 1HD
For more information please follow this link:
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop