Dorset Business Awards 2013 now open!
The 19th Annual Dorset Business Awards are open for entry until Tuesday 10th September 2013. They celebrate the achievements of Dorset’s most vibrant companies and provide visible and valuable recognition for the entire company or organisation. Over the years the Dorset Business Awards winners have experienced a growth in sales and revenue as a result of increased exposure and business opportunities following their success.
The Awards are FREE to enter and are open to any business or individual within a BH/DT postcode or who is based in Dorset. Company size should not be a barrier, they encourage businesses of any size, from any Town across Dorset to enter. Submit your entry by Friday 23rd August to be in with a chance of winning two tickets to attend the Dorset Business Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 28th November 2013.
Bournemouth University is sponsoring the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ award – to qualify as Entrepreneur of 2013; the individual or team must be able to demonstrate the realisation of their Entrepreneurial vision and how it has contributed to the economic and social well being of Dorset.
To find out more please visit: http://www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk/award-categories/entrepreneur-of-the-year-award
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop