‘Double Your Customer Spend’ event a resounding success!
The Bournemouth University Centre for Entrepreneurship (CfE) was delighted to welcome Peter Czapp, co-founder of The Wow Company, to the Executive Business Centre on the 23 September to deliver a thought provoking seminar ‘Double your Customer Spend in 12 Months’.
Peter is one of the CfE’s Entrepreneurs in Residence, a small group of proactive business owners who visibly support and encourage entrepreneurship by acting as Champions for entrepreneurship and Ambassadors for the CfE. The CfE runs a regular programme of free seminars aimed at businesses, BU students and staff. They provide a great opportunity to network and gain useful insights and ideas from other business people.
The Wow Company, is a proactive accountancy practice that advises small businesses across the UK, helping them make more profit, pay less tax and have more fun! Some of Wow’s clients have achieved amazing things; changing their industries, winning awards and ultimately selling for millions. However, most of Wow’s clients are small businesses that just do ok. During this seminar Peter highlighted seven key differences between those that make it big, and those that don’t. These included having a specific client retention plan in place to ensure you are maximising sales to your existing customers and truly looking after all their needs; another important area covered by Peter related to pricing – make sure your charges accurately reflect the amount of time you spend on client work and don’t be afraid of increasing your prices!
Toby Pestridge, Creative Director of Createful was a member of the audience and produced this great visual to summarise the points raised by Peter:
We are immensely grateful to Peter for delivering this seminar and for his continuing support of the activities of the CfE. You can find out more about The Wow Company by visiting www.thewowcompany.com
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop