Since then, Ewan has worked together with Stephen growing Content is King from a coffee shop discussion, then a bedroom business, to a professional services company based on St James Park in London, with some of the world’s biggest companies on their client roster.
Content is King now has a global and UK base of clients, which includes Kia Motors, Barclays, Rio Tinto and Santander.
Before founding Content is King, Ewan graduated from the University of Stirling. He then worked as a documentary film maker with the BBC and also in the independent sector. He also worked for three years in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s with Virgin records, being responsible for a £1 million budget to work with at the age of 18 years old.
Ewan is very proud to have been invited to work with the Centre for Entrepreneurship in the Entrepreneurs in Residence scheme, and is looking forward to getting involved.
You can find out more about Content is King here: http://www.contentisking.co.uk/
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop