Peter Czapp is co-founder of The Wow Company, a proactive accountancy practice that advises small creative businesses across the UK, helping them make more profit, pay less tax and have more fun! Some of Wow’s clients have achieved amazing things; changing their industries, winning awards and ultimately selling for millions. However, most of Wow’s clients are small creative businesses that just do ok. They tick along. So what is the difference between those that make it big, and those that don’t?
Peter is passionate about sharing insights into what Wow’s most successful creative businesses do differently, including sharing practical tips that people can apply into their own businesses right away.
We are delighted to welcome Peter to the Entrepreneurs in Residence scheme; he will bring with him innovative ideas that will make a real difference for the businesses who work with the scheme. You can find out more about The Wow Company by visiting the website: http://www.thewowcompany.com/
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition