The Dorset Dragons Den
As part of Global Entrepreneurship Week Dorset Growth Hub, with Bournemouth University and Bournemouth Community Finance,
THE DORSET DRAGONS DEN
2ND FLOOR, BU EXECUTIVE BUSINESS CENTRE 18TH Nov 2014
It is proposed that as a precursor to a longer term project to prepare fledgling businesses for investment, an inaugural Dorset Dragons Den will be held on the 18th of November at the BU Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Fledgling businesses are invited to pitch to a group of “Dragons”.
The winning company will receive no cash prize but, instead, a package of business support
• Business planning day from the BU Centre for Entrepreneurship.
• 20 hours of business support from the Dorset Growth Hub team, including budget and cash flow help ,assistance with marketing, innovation and export.
• Analysis of internet presence by leading digital design agency, Digital Storm.
• In addition all applicants will receive help and advice from the team on the future growth of their businesses.
• A Dormen mentor will be provided to the business for 12 months to help with business development.
For details of how to enter please contact –
Tony Latham firstname.lastname@example.org or
Anna Bornstein email@example.com
Only 6 businesses will be granted an audience with the Dragons, so competition for a place will be fiery.
If you would like some help or advice on heating up your “pitch” contact Nick Gregory firstname.lastname@example.org