Do you have a new and exciting product idea, innovative solution or service with export potential?
The search is on for the business idea of the year; the one that will make experts and investors stand up and take notice, and possibly win you a prize package worth thousands of pounds!
Business West is looking for South West companies and entrepreneurs to take part in the Born Global 2013 competition, where you will get the boost needed to turn new ideas into a global reality.
The Born Global winner will get expert international advice, support and, of course, a cash prize! This is so much more than a competition; by entering you will have access to the Launchpad Workshop programme, designed to accelerate your global take off. From writing a proposal to pitching in front of investors, we will support you and your international aspirations, whether your business is large or small. If you’re confident that your new business idea is ready for international success then you must apply to be in the running for this year’s prize package.
Deadline for applications is 18 October 2013 visit the website for more information www.born2bglobal.co.uk
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition