Final call for entrepreneurs with a fantastic idea
If you have started a business within the last 12 months and are really keen to grow substantially over the next few years then WSX may be able to help you achieve your ambitions. WSX Enterprise has been running a series of free workshops specifically targeted at the needs of rapidly growing businesses. The High Growth Start-up Programme has already helped some fantastic businesses turn their ideas into a fast growing business. This is what one Bournemouth business had to say about the programme: “Absolutely fantastic and I feel that our business has a much better chance of surviving and expanding.”
We are now recruiting for the November programme.
|Day 1 – Tuesday 13 November||Day 2 – Tuesday 27 November|
Participants must attend both days.
In addition to the workshop days, there will be an opportunity to meet with a Business Adviser to discuss any specific business issues in more detail.
Venue: Arena Business Centre, Holyrood Close, Poole BH17 7FJ
Numbers on the programme are strictly limited so if you think that you have that special something then contact Liz Wright now and find out how you can register for this fantastic free workshop. You can call her on 01202 607532 or e-mail her on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.wsxenterprise.co.uk/
This workshop is being run by WSX on behalf of Business West and is funded by the ERDF. Eligibility criteria apply.
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition