Forthcoming Event – Finance in Dorset 2017
PKF Francis Clark will be holding their inaugural Finance in Dorset event on the 2nd March.
This seminar will feature presentations from sources of grant, debt and equity funding, as well as business support agencies operating in the region.
The presentations aim to provide delegates with a basis for an assessment of which funding stream/funder matches their requirements.
During the event there will be targeted sessions aimed at start-ups/businesses who have been trading for less than two years and those that have been trading for more than two years.
There will also be an opportunity to speak to presenters ‘one to one’, to follow up issues raised or to make an introduction for a follow up meeting.
Date: Thursday 2 March 2017
Venue: AFC Bournemouth
Dorset BH7 7AF
For more information and to book a place please follow the link to: www.pkf-francisclark.co.uk/events
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition