The Future of Marketing – Free Guest Lecture for BU Students
Nick Barley is Vice President, International Marketing at Savvis, a $1.1 billion organization that is the premier managed hosting and colocation provider. Nick is a thirty-year veteran of the IT industry holding senior management positions within a number of “blue chip” organisations. He has also run his own consulting company, Twofingers, whose clients have included Google, Invenias, Navigate, MHub, The Chartered Institute of Marketing and Bite Communications. His experience spans UK, European and US markets, both private and not-for-profit.
Nick will talk about the future of marketing and what are the success factors to building a career in marketing All BU Students welcome, please just come along!
Coyne Lecture Theatre, Talbot Campus
15:00-16:00 – Friday 27th September
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop