Improve your business with an Innovation Voucher
Bournemouth University is delighted to announce the launch of Innovation Vouchers.
An Innovation Voucher provides funding for your business to work with an external expert from a University, College or Public Sector Research Establishment for the first time, gaining new knowledge to help your business innovate, develop and grow.
This external expertise should help you to develop ideas and improve performance. These should represent a real innovative challenge for your business, rather than just a small improvement or change to what you currently do. Innovation Vouchers are there to help you obtain expert help from a knowledge provider you haven’t worked with before.
The vouchers can support most types of innovation – for example ideas for new or improved products, processes and services, or using design to improve your business. Vouchers cannot be used to buy equipment or provide training.
The Vouchers are available to a start-up, micro, small and medium-sized business located anywhere in the South West, except Cornwall.
Vouchers up to the value of 40% of project costs are available with a total value ranging from £3,000 to £10,000.
Certain sectors are not eligible, i.e. not agri-food, textiles or retail.
Open for applications now!
For more information please call Universities South West on 01392 241301.
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition