Innovation Showcase at Venturefest Bristol
Venturefest Bristol 2013 will bring technology business ideas together with potential funding and support, to achieve the commercialisation of new ideas. The event will take place on November 14th at the UWE Conference Centre. It will include an Innovation Showcase where up to 40 of the best new and emerging technology businesses will be chosen to demonstrate their idea to the Venturefest audience, which includes large corporates, prospective investors and business support providers.
There is no limit to the size of company that can apply – anyone from new and early-stage businesses, to established companies developing new products. They are looking for applications from individuals or SMEs with new, technology-based business ideas; products or services at any stage of development from pre-commercial to being available on the market.
The companies must be UK-based and can be working in any sector or industry. They particularly welcome business ideas in key local sector strengths: microelectronics, creative digital industries, advanced engineering and low carbon technologies.
Applications must be received by Thursday 12th September and a panel of investors and professional service providers will make a selection by the end of September.
For more information about Venturefest Bristol 2013, please go to the website (www.venturefestbristol.com) or follow them on Twitter (@Science_Bristol)
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition