IP could release billions for SMEs – if only they knew
Most UK SMEs value their Intellectual Property (IP) at zero and fail to realise an estimated £100 billion of finance could be sourced directly through owner pension funds, according to research.
Click here to view the article on Business Matters
Meanwhile at the CFE we are pleased to be hosting a innovation workshop to explore the generation, protection and exploitation of Intellectual Property.
To find out more click here
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition