Launch of Business Strategy & Innovation Voucher scheme for Creative SME’s
Creative England is giving creative SME’s in the South West up to £5,000 per company to help grow their businesses. The Business Strategy and Innovation vouchers will help subsidise the cost of employing an expert to provide advice or support to help progress business plans.
Funded by the Creative Industries iNet programme, the initiative has a strong focus on innovation, the exploration of new opportunities to re-purpose existing assets, and how to exploit existing products and intellectual property across new digital channels. Jim Farmery, Director of Business Development at Creative England, said: “Many companies benefit from third party specialist insights to help progress business plans but we know the cost can be prohibitive. This growth voucher scheme is part of our continual effort to champion creative businesses in the region and give them the support and expertise they need to flourish.”
Every voucher must be match-funded by 30% paid by the applicant, (e.g. if total consultant costs are £6,000, the company contribution will be £1,800 and the Voucher amount will be £4,200).
If you would like to explore how BU may be able to help support your business plans please contact Mark Painter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this link for terms and conditions and details of how to apply: www.creativeengland.co.uk/index.php/portfolio/business-support/#business_vouchers
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop