Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Bournemouth University has just launched a brand new suite of short courses, aimed at professionals in the tourism and hospitality industry. Its aim is to help Supervisors and Managers to further develop their potential and competitiveness through the management of staff; development of product and service; and through the use of digital marketing.
The courses will be delivered through interactive workshops and will provide an ideal opportunity for networking, while supporting the development of contemporary knowledge to improve profitability and performance. For further information and to book, please visit https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/events/professional-development-courses-tourism-hospitality-sector
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop