Less More: Identifying Impact and Marketing Improvements
Making sense of sustainability and design for your business.
Businesses are increasingly aware of the need for sustainability – taking into account the environmental and social impacts of what they do as well as the financial bottom line. But whilst most businesses want to be more sustainable, it’s not always easy to know where to begin or what will get the best returns.
Less=More programme is available for SMEs in the South West. Advice covers a range of topics:
• Creating greener packaging
• Developing more sustainable products and services
• Embedding your environmental or social credentials into your brand
• Responding to supply chain demands for sustainable credentials
• Using sustainability issues as a driver for innovation and a route to new markets
• Understanding consumer interest in green and ethical companies
Click the following link to find out more: http://www.thedesignprogramme.co.uk/Sustainable-Design.asp?utm_medium=email
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop