My First Year In Business: Lessons Learned By A Student Entrepreneur
The Centre for Entrepreneurship, in association with Business Mania, was delighted to present How I Survived My First Year in Business: The Brutal Truth, the honest reflections and advice from student entrepreneur and CfE resident Robin Humphries. Robin is managing director of award-winning gaming company Static Games and web agency White Pug.
Robin presented to a packed audience of around 70 students about his experiences starting and running a business, about challenges faced and lessons learned.
The CfE were delighted that student film company TomRonTV were able to film the event:
Filming was kindly undertaken by first year students Tom Stone and Abigail from TomRonTV.
Editing was also undertaken by Tom Stone.
The CfE greatly appreciate Tom and Abigail’s excellent work, professionalism and efficiency.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop