National Careers Week – 6th to 10th March 2017
National Careers Week is a great opportunity for Alumni and employers to meet students and graduates, and to pass on their knowledge of how they began their career and an insight in to their sector.
Venue: Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
Dates: 6th to 10th March 2017
Monday – Science and Technology
Tuesday – Media
Wednesday – Management
Thursday – Health and Social sciences
Friday – Networking event for all sectors
Monday 10.00 – 12.00
Tuesday 10.00 – 13.00
Wednesday 12.00 – 15.30
Thursday 10.00 – 15.30
Friday 16.00 – 18.00 – NETWORKING SESSION
If you would be interested in taking part in the event, it would be greatly appreciated if you can offer an hour or longer of your valuable time to meet with the students on the sector specific day to offer advice and an insight in to your business. It will also provide you with the opportunity to meet students and graduates on campus, who you may be looking at offering work placements and/or Internships to in the future.
For more information please contact:
Graduate Employment Officer
Tel: +44 (0)1202 961661
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop