New National Innovation Voucher Scheme goes live on 24 September 2012!
The Technology Strategy Board is launching a new national innovation voucher scheme to encourage smaller businesses to work with external experts, gaining new knowledge to help their business innovate, develop and grow.
Opening in late September, the Innovation Vouchers scheme will be open to ideas relevant to the areas of agri-food, built environment and space sectors.
Innovation Vouchers are available to UK start-up, micro, small or medium-sized businesses and can provide up to £5,000 (or up to £8,000 for projects in the space sector) for the help of an external expert to develop your ideas.
Click here for more information.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop