New online service to help small firms export
A free online service to help small and medium-sized businesses trade overseas has been launched by UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
The Open to Export service allows small firms to put questions to an online community made up of UKTI officers, organisations including Santander and The Law Society, small exporters and experts in international trading.
Topics covered include employment visas, translation providers and international payments.
Read more on the service at:
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition