PKF Francis Clark ‘Finance in Dorset’ Event – 2nd March
PKF Francis Clark are presenting their inaugural ‘Finance in Dorset’ event on 2nd March at the AFC Bournemouth Vitality Stadium.
Adding to their series of existing events, Finance in the South West and Finance in Cornwall, Finance in Dorset looks to bring together people representing the funding and support streams potentially available to SMEs. The event will be of relevance to Business Owners and Managers looking to find the best finance options available for their business and the support on offer to help them achieve their aims.
During the event there will be targeted sessions aimed at start-ups/businesses who have been trading for less than two years and those that have been trading for more than two years.
Please click here for more information.
This event is free to attend, places are limited to two representatives per business and will be available on a first come first served basis.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop