Princecroft Willis event “Patent Box – The Reality”
Phil Louch from HMRC and Simon Robinson of Barker Brettell, Patent Attorneys provide a practical look at the opportunity to reduce corporation tax through patent rights and maximise real business value through IP and patent management. Click here for more information.
Come and speak to the experts…
Thursday 24 October 2013
8am for 8.30am ‘til approx. 10am
The STEM Centre, Bournemouth & Poole College,
North Road, Parkstone, Poole BH14 0LS
To reserve your FREE place, please RSVP to Princecroft Willis by Friday 11 October
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop