RBS takes action as survey reveals young entrepreneurs are putting business plans on ice.
RBS has pledged to bolster its support for the UK’s young entrepreneurs as new research revealed a “confidence gap” is preventing aspiring entrepreneurs from starting their own business.
According to the survey by RBS, 60% of 18-30 year olds aim to start a business, compared to 38% of the total adult population. While business ambitions are highest for under-30s, only 8% of these would-be entrepreneurs are actually in the process of starting a business.
Click here to read more on this survey.
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition