Retailers report a significant rise in sales, survey finds
The retail industry reported strong growth in October compared to the same period last year, according to a survey by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI).
The survey revealed that 50% of retailers saw sales increase over this period and the sectors experiencing the highest growth in sales were found to be clothing, and furniture and carpets, with increases close to 60%. Retailers said they expected growth to continue into November.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop