Santander / Bournemouth University Internship Scheme 2013 – 2014
The Santander / Bournemouth University Internship Scheme is live now with the aim that all students will have completed their internship or be in place by 30th June 2014. The scheme will provide funded 3 month internships within SME companies, the awards will be based on the following criteria:
• Applications are invited from BU final year students and all BU students that have graduated within the past 2 years.
• Each intern will be funded for the duration of 3 months at a minimum of £3,000 per individual.
• £1,500 will be paid for by Santander and £1,500 will be funded by Bournemouth University (BU) via the Placement & Project Grants.
• The successful intern will received 3x£1000 grants directly from BU starting one month in arrears of the commencement of the internship.
• A small report of 250 words or so will be required by both the intern and the company.
If you are an SME and you are interested in this award please complete this Santander Interns 2013 Job Description and send to: Kerry Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org you can contact Kerry with any questions on 01202 961081.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop