South West Innovation Vouchers – Can they help your business?
Bournemouth University has joined with other institutes in the South West to offer businesses help. Innovation Vouchers provide funding for a business to work with an external expert from a University, College or Public Sector Research Establishment for the first time, gaining new knowledge to help their business innovate, develop and grow.
The South West Innovation Voucher scheme enables SME’s working with Bournemouth University on eligible, innovative projects, to claim up to 40% towards the project costs, up to a maximum of £10,000. It has now also been enhanced to include ‘new and bespoke software development’ and ‘market assessment or research’.
Please contact us to find out more email@example.com
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition