Switch onto Digital Growth
Dorset Chamber are working in partnership with the Dorset Growth Hub on a Digital Growth Programme funded by the Dorset LEP.
The digital world is moving at such a pace that it can be difficult to keep on top of the trends in this fast moving environment.
Join us for one of two free interactive events and find out about the skills businesses need to understand in the 21st century.
Each event will have two keynote speakers whose talks will set the context and introduce themes, before handing over to our facilitated round table discussions to explore topics in more depth.
Each table will be hosted by an expert in their field, recruited from a local Dorset-based creative agency, offering you the chance to delve deeper into a specific subject, asking questions of our speakers and technology experts, whilst swapping ideas with the other delegates.
Subjects being covered during the round table discussions will include:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Design & User Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Hosting & Business Services
Whether you’re taking your first steps into online activities or are more advanced, these events are a must to help drive your business forward in 2015. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your business into the digital age. Book on one of the following events.
Date: Tuesday 24th February
Time: 9:00 – 13:00
Venue: Dudsbury Golf Club. 64 Christchurch Road, Ferndown, BH22 8ST.
Date: Tuesday 3rd March
Time: 9:00 – 13:00
Venue: Pavillion Weymouth. The Esplanade, Weymouth, DT4 8ED.
To find out more about the Digital Clinics in your area click here.
If you would like more information on the Clinics or Events please contact Tony Latham on 08454 586 480.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop