Research shows that incubation centres have a significant impact on the survival rate and long term success of start-ups
The objectives of the CfE are:
- To help new ventures develop
- To enhance the growth prospects of established firms
- To encourage knowledge exchange between HEIs, industry and the business support community
- To promote research and its effective application
- To enhance and enrich the University curricula
Get hands on support from experienced entrepreneurs when you need it the most
Businesses at The Centre for Entrepreneurship enjoy
excellent facilities and benefits
Join The Centre and you can have:
- Business support
- Networking opportunities
- Access to funding providers
- Fully equipped fixed-desk space and modern meeting rooms A Bournemouth city centre business address
Once you have outgrown the Centre you aren’t forgotten about!
Businesses that have left the CfE can still benefit from continued access to the business support services and ongoing events and networking opportunities.
The CfE is funded by Bournemouth University through the Higher Education Innovation Fund.
Supporting and enabling business innovation, collaboration and growth in digital technology sectors