The CfE has a new website and brand
Bournemouth University’s DM Centre for Entrepreneurship has launched a new website, which also features the CfE’s new brand.
Created by CfE staff and Thought Den, a company run by former Bournemouth student Ben Templeton, the new website provides an online presence for all the CfE’s activities, staff and business profiles, events and a blog.
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March
- Innovate UK Launch New Funding Competition