The Mike Warne Event – The Future of Influencer Marketing
The future of influencer marketing is this year’s hot topic that will be addressed at the Mike Warne Event.
With influencer marketing continuing to grow in popularity, this year’s final year BA (HONS) Marketing Communications students at Bournemouth University, with the support of CIM, have sourced a range of speakers experienced in influencer marketing.
Since the events launch in 2007, the lecture addresses topical marketing issues, and honours the memory of CIM Regional Director, Mike Warne, who was a strong advocate of building relationships between aspiring marketing students and the CIM. The event now attracts over 200 attendees annually.
Louie Gatas, Digital Marketing Manager (EMEA) at Warner Bros. Louie has over 12 years’ experience in digital marketing and a wealth of experience across both sides of entertainment and digital communications.
Philip Brown is Head of Influencer Marketing & Brand Advocacy at Come Round. Philip focuses on getting brands into the hands and homes of brand advocates and influencers. Philip is a renowned speaker and spokesperson, having spoken at festivals and conferences across Europe and featured in PR week, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, the Telegraph and Brandwatch.
Jamie Spafford is one of the founders of YouTube’s most engaging cooking channel’s, SORTEDfood. Jamie has helped build a global community of more than two million friends who love socialising around food, his role is looking after community, media and partner relationships. The channel uses a unique blend of entertainment, inspiration and education to reach and engage millions of people every month in one of the world’s largest conversations around food.
Suitable for marketing professionals, marketing students and business professionals, this event is one of the highlights in CIM’s event calendar.
To find out more and book your place please visit: http://bit.ly/2n1Vsvh
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop
- PKF Francis Clark 'Finance in Dorset' Event - 2nd March