‘The Seed Fund 2017’ for Food and Drink Startups – Now Open for Entries
The Seed Fund 2017
Seeking food and drink’s entrepreneurial stars of tomorrow, The Seed Fund is a philanthropic organisation which nurtures small and start-up businesses within the industry.
This year The Seed Fund is going national with the support of Great Taste, to help even more start-ups and small producers grow and flourish in food and drink.
Entries are open to ambitious start-up businesses under 4 years of trading and 500k of turnover, as well as small producers who have won a Great Taste award in the previous year.
12 selected companies will be offered a place on The Seed Fund Academy – a series of workshops, mentoring sessions and inspirational talks that take part across the country during the summer months.
The academy is hosted by a range of industry experts and will cover a broad spectrum of disciplines from social media and marketing to raising finance and even how to take beautiful food photography.
One overall winner will be chosen after the academy and announced at the beginning of September. They will receive a year of support from a select team of Seed Fund mentors, alongside £100,000 worth of branding and marketing development from Bristol-based design and marketing consultancy, The Collaborators.
The Seed Fund will be open for entry from Wednesday 1 February until Thursday 16 March. To apply and find out more, visit www.theseedfund.co.uk.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop