Upcoming Event for Marketing Practitioners: Recent Challenges and Advances in Business to Business Marketing
Recent Challenges and Advances in B2B Marketing
Friday, 21st March 2014
09:30 – 17:00
The Business School, Bournemouth University
89 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth
Over the last two decades, B2B marketing has faced huge opportunities and challenges, stemming mainly from the economic crisis and advances in technology. The unprecedented turbulence and uncertainty experienced in global and domestic markets has had a significant impact on environments in which B2B organisations operate. Recent developments in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), such as social media, have had an impact on both businesses and their customers. These changes cannot be ignored. They have directly influenced concepts like trust, engagement, cooperation and involvement within the B2B context, which now need to be revisited. This colloquium will provide academics and practitioners from a range of backgrounds with the unique opportunity to explore and discuss new opportunities and challenges in B2B marketing in an open, friendly and informal atmosphere. This event is free of charge for all. We do hope that you are able to join us for this event.
Professor Michael Baker is Emeritus Professor of Marketing at Strathclyde University where he founded the Department of Marketing in 1971. He is a past chairman of the Marketing Education Group, President of the Academy of Marketing, National Chair of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Scottish Business Education Council. Currently, he is the Editor of the Journal of Customer Behaviour
To find out more information and to register for this event please book here
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop