Upcoming Local Event: Social Investment Funding Fair
Date: 3 December 2014
Time: 9am to 4:30pom
Location: Lighthouse, Poole
Borough of Poole are hosting Dorset’s first ever Social Investment Fair delivered in partnership with Big Society Capital, The Cabinet Office, Charity Bank and Poole Chamber of Commence. The event is aimed at raising awareness within VSCE organisations, local business and commissioners. The event will be attended by funders, open grant bodies, local business networks and key stakeholders.
The event will provide in depth support for organisations who have proposals that are ready for funding. This event is aimed at leaders and senior representatives within the Dorset business, voluntary and third sector.
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop