Virgin Start Up Meetup Event – Bournemouth, April 26th
The next Virgin Start Up Meet Up event is entitled, ‘How I made Social Media Work for my Start Up’. This event is for those looking to start or grow a business and who are keen to learn more about social media and network with like-minded entrepreneurs.
This Work Space
The Echo Building
1 Albert Road
BH1 1BZ Bournemouth
Wednesday, 26 April 2017 from 18:30 to 21:00
More information: virgin-startup-bournemouth-meetup
- BU Seminar: 'Migration, Economic Impact and Integration Policy'
- BU Festival of Learning event - 'Brexit and Immigration: Impact on Local Businesses in Dorset'
- 'Developing Women Leaders' Event
- The Mike Warne Event - The Future of Influencer Marketing
- Virgin Start Up Meetup Event - Bournemouth, April 26th
- Launch of BU Short Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 'The Seed Fund 2017' for Food and Drink Startups - Now Open for Entries
- Forthcoming Event - Finance in Dorset 2017
- National Careers Week - 6th to 10th March 2017
- Department for International Trade 'Ready for Export' Workshop